Piggy Paint -Non Toxic Polish- Lot of Colours!
Piggy Paint is a natural, eco-friendly nail polish for kids. Its non-toxic, hypoallergenic formula makes it safe to use on big and little nails! Piggy Paint dries to a hard, durable finish that can easily be removed with Piggy Paint's eco-friendly, low odor Piggy Paint nail polish remover (sold separately). Made in the USA!
Wash hands with soap and water. Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint. Air dry 60 seconds. (Optional for best wear) Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting
- Low Odorless
- Water-based formula
- Dries to a hard, durable finish
- No Parabens or Alcohol
- Does not peel
- Safe for use during Pregnancy!
- 0.5 fl. oz. (15 ml)
- Please note colours may vary on computer screen