The world’s first 100% European made water soluble nail polish that is easily washable and made especially for little ones — with no harmful chemicals or toxic substances. Now you can rest easy that dress-up and imaginative play stay safe, simple and sustainable! This polish goes on easily and dries like regular nail polish, but it washes off easily with soap and water.
- Eco friendly: Never tested on animals and our products carry enhanced green credibility
- Completely soluble: no harsh solvent–based remover needed. Simple soap and water effortlessly remove SNAILS Kids nail polish
- Hypoallergenic: SNAILS nail polish for children is purely chemical and toxin free. So little nails are kept safe, sound and splendidly coloured
The colors on your computer monitor may slightly differ from the actual product depending your monitor settings.